Sales Executive for the French MarketApply now
Trustpilot is a global minded, up and coming cloud based company. Our culture is fast paced with sky's the limit ambitions, attitude and rewards. Our multinational B2B sales team is made up of energetic, passionate sales stars who are willing to go the extra mile. We need more.
Think you've got what it takes to be our next sales superstar? Want to boost your career in one of Europe's fastest growing companies within E-commerce and online reputation management?
At Trustpilot we believe that "Your customers are your best Ambassadors." We specialise in enabling companies to collect reviews from their customers through a completely transparent platform supported by a strong community of consumers. Real customer insight fuels business credibility and our consumer community has contributed to reviews of more than 90,000 companies.
- Meet and exceed monthly new business sales targets
- Call on leads provided, follow-up and close
- Own lead generation, nurturing, follow-up and close
- Evangelize and articulate Trustpilot and its products to new potential clients, securing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Strong knowledge of result-oriented B2B telemarketing/telesales process - proven track record required
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and deal closing
- Expand relationship with existing accounts and uncover/maximize growth opportunities and additional means to ensure that customers get the most value out of Trustpilot
- Good understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size and larger companies
- Solid comprehension of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Fluent in French
- Full language proficiency in English
- Must have work permission for DK or EU
- Ability to take full responsibility for structuring and prioritizing your time well
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Good fixed salary and an attractive commission model
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
So, do you have what it takes? Then submit a brief application and your resume here, or call Nico Blier on +45 69911282 to learn more about the job.